Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Let's Get Started!

Let's Get Started!!!

I love to do paper crafts: scrapbooking and card making! My favorite machine is my Cricut Explore.  I'm amazed with everything it can do.  I enjoy sharing my projects and am enjoying all the crafty blogs out there!



Here is the first project I am posting.  It is a birthday card/gift tag for a special little friend who turned 4 today.  I used all Cricut images.  I will have to post later which ones I used - the Design Space is closed for updates so I cannot double check the cartridge titles.

 

I'm so excited about the updates the Design Space is undergoing because that means that PRINT & CUT is coming soon!!!  (tomorrow I believe!)  I thought it was today and hopped out of bed this morning and headed right to my machine.  But - not today!

Here are two other projects that I recently made.  The svg files I used are from www.svgcuts.com - the Haunted Mansion collection.  They are fun projects and the video tutorials are great!  
I sold my first creation!!  It was one of the pumpkins.  My customer wanted a similar pattern for the pumpkin but requested the black chevron for the pumpkin's hat.  DOH - I didn't take a picture of it.  I was so excited to get it to her that I didn't think of a photo until after the fun pumpkin was out the door.

Thanks for checking out my projects!!  Stop by again!
Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment