Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monkeying Around!!!

I had a blast making these monkeys!  They are going on top of diaper cake table centerpieces for a baby shower.   :)
I didn't make the diaper cakes though, so I don't have a pic of the finished product.  I'm hoping my client will send me some photos!

The monkey and tree cutting files came from My Scrap Chick.

My customer was so excited about the picks that she ordered more upside down monkeys for a banner she had made.


These monkeys were part of a two pick set I created.  The standing up monkey was on one pick, by himself.  He is double sided so that his face is seen from both sides.  The tree is double sided and although each hanging monkey is only single sided, there is one facing in each direction so a monkey's face can be seen from both sides of the tree.

Have a great day!  Do something crafty to make your heart smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment